There is a way on how you can get rid of this frustrating problem you might be going through.
A lot of research has been conducted by medical professionals and one thing which is apparent is that there is no cure for this problem. The only things that can be treated are the symptoms that are associated with this problem.
One way to minimize this problem is cleansing the body internally to ensure that the foul smell is reduced as well as bloating. After your body is cleansed internally you can take about one week to start realizing the change which does not occur immediately once you commence treatment.
If you suffer from this problem of having excessive gas in your body you should consider medical check up because most of the times this tends to be a symptom of a different disease. How to stop farting now is therefore, necessary and important as it is something that you cannot have control of.
Farts are produced from the gases that come out from the food we eat during digestion by the bacteria in the digestive system. Farts normally indicate a healthy bowel activity and movement. It is true that farting may mean a normal stomach activity but there are some foods which when consumed they cause excessive gases.
Firstly counsuming a lot of carbohydrates can cause farting. This is because cabohydrates contain more sugars and starch which are hard to digest and as a result they normally end up farmenting in the digestive system hence producing more gas.
secondly,consuption of foods that are difficult to digest means that they will stay longer int the digestive system hence farmenting and therefore causing more farts.
Everybody reacts differently to the foods we eat depending on the amount of enzymes in our intestines that helps in digestion process. If you have more enzymes this means digestion and ingestion will be faster therefore no farts will be produced and vice versa.
Swallowing large amount of food or high amount of saliva production may cause farts as this air normally ends up in the digestive system.
By carefully observing your diet you can find a solution to how to stop farting so much.
In fact, in some countries, farting is considered a bad manner.
Are you aware of the very root cause of excessive farting? Most people would fart, but not all of them are truly aware why farting would occur. Now, preventing and how to stop farting is truly vital. It is also essential to understand the primary causes of the problem.
Here are the causes of farting:
1. Candida or yeast overgrowth of the guts- There are more than 90% of people suffering from yeast infection insider their body, and the main problem this yeast causes is digestive problems. Due to these digestive problems, bloating, gas and farting would take place. Candida usually occurs because of poor diet and ingestion of certain medications and prescriptions.
2. Certain food and drinks- Food can definitely have positive and negative effects on the body. In the case of farting, there are particular foods that trigger farting. Beans are the most common food that causes farting. Carbonated sodas could also cause the farting problem.
3. Medical- There are medicines that also cause the occurrence of chronic farting. Some examples are antibiotics and prescription medicines. This commonly takes place because the healthy bacterium that aids in digestion is suppressed together with the bad bacteria. Improper digestion causes farting.
4. Blood gas levels are off balance- Individuals prone to farting are those with blood gas levels that are off balance. These are common amongst smokers. They have inadequate oxygen in their blood that triggers farting.
5. Irregular bowel movements- Most individuals prone to farting are those with irregular bowel movements.
These are the common causes of farting. By understanding these causes, it would be easier to find and apply the most suitable remedy on how to stop farting problems. It is also possible to prevent the occurrence of excessive farting when you are aware of the causes of farting.
Now that you are knowledgeable with the various causes of farting, it is time to find the best and most effective ways on how to stop farting. There are many techniques to utilize so that excessive farting can be minimized.
Check out these effective ways on stopping the farting problem:
1. Get rid of allergenic foods- A lot of people may not realize that there are so many allergenic foods that causes farting. These foods include wheat, corn, dairy and soy. They also cause gas in the body, which eventually leads to the occurrence of farting. If you can minimize ingesting dairy foods, then it would be great. Ridding out of allergenic foods is one method on how to stop farting.
2. Eating food slowly- Another way on how to stop farting is to eat food slowly so that the food is chewed properly. When a person eats fast without chewing the food, a lot of air is swallowed during the process. The gas would easily occur causing the individual to fart frequently. To prevent farting, take time to eat slowly so that the food is chewed properly.
3. Stop smoking- Excess smoking can cause abnormal farting. Cigarettes and tobacco contains chemicals that can cause the stomach to get upset, resulting to the occurrence of too much gas in the stomach. In addition, smoking could cause health problems that could lead to fatality eventually.
4. Improve the digestive system- To prevent the occurrence of farting; improving the digestive system of the body is an essential thing to do on how to stop farting. A well functioning digestive system can definitely help an individual to prevent excessive farting and other common illnesses. Changing the diet can certainly help stop the farting problem.
5. Consume a pro biotic drink- This should effectively antagonize any loss of good bacteria in the stomach. This definitely works on how to stop farting excessively. These drinks are available from health shops and grocery stores.
6. Relaxation massages- People are not aware of the incredible powers of massage on how to stop farting. Acupressure and Shiatsu are some of the most common and useful massage solution to overcome and prevent flatulence. There are particular points in the body that can prevent the farting, and engaging with massages can help treat the problem.
7. Control your exercise regime- A lot of people find that intense workout and exercises makes them easily susceptible to farting. During vigorous exercise, you tend to breathe heavily, so the more air you get to swallow. Swallowing air could give you a bloated feeling, which leads to farting. Control your exercise routine so that you can prevent excessive farting.
8. Start consuming fiber rich food and drinks- Bowel cleansing is essential on how to stop farting. When there is a blockage, gas will build up fast. There are fiber shakes to find, so consume them at least 3 times a day. Eating of fruits and vegetables is also necessary because they are packed with fiber.
9. Lose bowel at least twice a day- It is essential to lose bowel at least twice a day, as this is an effective technique on how to stop farting. Ideally, you should lose bowel after every meal, but twice to lose bowel is acceptable.
These are some of the most effective ways on how to stop farting. These remedies are very basic and easy to apply, plus they can be employed in the comforts of your own home. In addition, there is no need for you to spend a huge amount of money on medications just to stop your farting problem.
Farting is normal, but chronic farting is definitely abnormal. This condition could cause a lot of irritation, embarrassment, pain and discomfort; therefore, it must be treated immediately. It would be great to live a normal and healthier life when you know how to stop farting. By employing some of the above mentioned tips, you can surely overcome your flatulence problem.
For the Ultimate Flatulence Cure go here now.